We welcome contributions from experts, opinion maker, freelancers and story.
Submissions may be between 500- 650 words from experts, analysts, researchers, writers or bloggers who write or have written on any of the following topics:
1. Policy (Dialogue & Debate)
2. Development (Issues/ Global Affairs)
3. Empowerment (Social Entrepreneurship, Economic Empowerment & Education.)
4. Climate Change
5. Legal Review Articles
6. Stories of Impact
- Inspirational stories of social entrepreneurs, change makers and people of substance.
- Short stories that can create a social impact.
Please send submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com and mark the subject with the name of your post/article.
Please send original pictures, free stock images, artwork or original photographs to accompany your articles. We do not accept responsibility for loss of unsolicited prints, transparencies, etc.
Contributions should be sent to us electronically via email. Hard copies will not be accepted for review.