Date of Announcement: 9th July, 2013
Deadline: 15th November, 2013
Each contestant is required to capture a photograph in Pakistan that expresses the ethnicity of this land and soil. It can be a photograph of any place in Pakistan showing the world a glimpse of Pakistan as you see it.
Take part in this unique way to make an impact and make your contribution towards Pakistan count ALL OVER THE WORLD! Let’s see you create an IMPACT through your photography skills! 🙂
- Photographs will be put up for voting on the SEPLAA Facebook page from 1st September, 2013.
- Last date of submission of the photographs is 15th November, 2013 at firstname.lastname@example.org as email attachments.
- The competition is open to youth between the ages of 18 to 25.
- The number of likes per photograph posted on the SEPLAA Facebook page will count as votes.
- Facebook likes will account for 25% of the marks for final award.
- 75% of marks will be awarded through final decision by an impartial Non SEPLAA Management/ Member Jury who will sit in consultation during the second week of October 2013.
Announcement & Acknowledgment of the Winners
- The winners will be announced during the ActiveYouth250 Summit.
- The best 5 will be showcased at our Annual SEPLAA ToP (Talent of Pakistan) Conference & Awards Ceremony every year.
Join Our Facebook Event Page For More Details.
Visit Our Official Website To Get More Insights Into Our Youth Development Projects.